When the car arrived into my care, we soon discovered that we only had an operational hand brake. This made the unloading of the car slightly tedious but we got there in the end.
So at first we wanted to see if the cylinders were functional on any or all of the drums so we bled the system praying some tension would build ....no luck!
So, a trip off to Thorpe for some new cylinders for each of the drums. The service he provides bringing new parts to the market is wonderful and the knowledge he is happy to share and was happy to share with myself and my family. The task then was dissembling the brake lines and removing the old brake cylinders.
And from the experience of doing my own brakes I have learned that I can change all tires within 10 minutes flat! I can also safely say that I can adjust and repair the braking system on a Morris. I also learned that an MM can be fairly easily converted to a left hand drive in the process...
Here's an old photo of Mr GUK!!